Aligni Incorporated collects certain personal information during your interaction with this website. For example, when you contact us, visit our website, or register for the Aligni service. Information collected in this way enables us to improve the content and delivery of our website and make our services easier to use. This information will never be shared or sold to any other organizations except if required to provide a service ordered by you or in the following circumstances:
- Suspicion of misuse, illegal activities or violation of public interest, or breach of our Terms of Service.
- If Aligni is purchased, taken over, or merges with another company.
When you register for the Aligni service, you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, company details, email address, and credit card information. This data is collected for the following purposes:
- to enable us to contact you
- for invoicing and billing purposes
- for identification and authentication
- to provide this service
- improve the service
- to facilitate research and development of the service
Although Aligni Incorporated owns the data storage, databases, and all rights to the Aligni application, you retain all rights to any data stored in the Aligni service by you. We will not sell or pass on this data to any third parties, contact any of your contacts directly, or use your data for our own business advantage. We respect the data protection rights of the users of our service.
Aligni Incorporated may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate our Terms of Service.