Getting more out of your manufacturing process starts at the beginning with good planning. EMSNow put out a great article on how to approach streamlining your production planning operations to unlock greater efficiency and throughput. It’s not surprising that one of the recurring aspects in the article is having a software management system that’s up to the task. As the article mentions, using a software system like an ERP, MES or an MRP like Aligni available to manage the data involved in manufacturing and inventory management can help managers unlock bottlenecks and cost savings far better than ferreting it out by hand.
The article also goes into other areas where an electronics manufacturer can find even more value in their operations. It’s well worth the read to learn more from a seasoned professional in the space.
- Aligni Recommends: Walking Through a Big PCB Factory in China | JLCPCB
- Quality, Capacity, and Capability: finding the best EMS provider for your organization
- A gentle introduction to electronics contract manufacturing
- Why saving your purchasing data can make you a better buyer
- Aligni recommends: Benefits of using product lifecycle to manage BOMs